Sunday 9 October 2016

Difference between need and dream ...


Some Important facts about life that will show how we compromise with our lives.

Friends, in life there are two things that we face daily. One is our DREAM and the other is our NEED. We all have dreams. Nobody here on the earth is without his/her dreams. But the circumstances are so difficult that 90 percent people ignore their dreams to fulfill their requirements which are called our need. When we all were child , we thought that when we grow in our life I’ll do this , I’ll do that , I’ll enjoy , I’ll earn , I’ll be millionaire, I’ll own luxury car , I’ll own my big house with all facilities ,etc. etc.and etc.
But tell me one thing, how many people achieve their dreams? What is the success ratio? Is everyone satisfied with their dreams or still they are living to fulfill their needs and holding their dreams in dreams only. I think that they are 5% only. 95% population still not knows that what the difference between needs and dreams is. They are earning some thousands or lakhs on their own effort and thinking that its sufficient for family and for them but maybe anywhere they are forgotten their dreams. Most of the population is still running for 20 k to 30 k per month. Tell me one thing that can anyone buy their dreams in 20k, 30k , 50k , 1lac or in 2 lakhs in today’s scenario or in future’s scenario. My answer is a big  No. Today that much money (if more than 1 lakh income) can give us only 2 time meal after calculate all family expenditures. In these expenses, we’ll see that we spent on only to complete our needs. Not a single penny to expend on our dreams. We have house loan, car loan, bike loan, personal loan, taxes etc. etc. where we can save for our dreams. We are earning to survive in our lives. So one is need and the other thing is Dream.





                     Our dreams are to buy a big house full with all luxury items, good luxury car, foreign tours, tours within country, increasing income per month, etc.etc. Whenever we will able to buy anything without seeing its price tag , whenever our pockets will allow that that thing I want and you’ll buy that ,on that day your  financial freedom will come and you’ll start to live with your dreams but my friends this is not possible so easily and specially with JOB . There is only one sector which can give us as much more as we wish and that is only BUSINESS. We must have to think about the second option of income and that’s why this blog is made. Today I am doing Job but what is the guarantee that my children will get good job or good life after my death? How my family will suffer if it’s depending on me only and I left one day suddenly? So if there is an option that we can give a business empire to our family which will give income generation after generation then isn’t it good? An Industrialist starts with crores, shopkeeper starts with some lakhs, Job oriented peoples do their jobs but if Industry fails, if shop fails , if job looses then think about the risk of money. So this is all things. This blog and suggestions in this blog are for those only who really wants to get second income lifetime and those who are really enjoying and happy with their current businesses and jobs, BEST OF LUCK. We are going to learn about the future industry and future business to which Indian Govt. is now going to bring the GUIDELINES. The sector is DIRECT SELLING INDUSTRY. This blog will show you step by step that
Why the second income is necessary to get your dreams?


How you’ll get the second income lifetime and in next Generations?
             I think Why is clear that why we need second income lifetime but the next question is HOW? 
                 
                         NOW ITS TIME TO TAKE ACTION TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS.


No comments:

Post a Comment